Wicker Me Wax | Please Burn Responsibly
page-template-default,page,page-id-15456,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode-theme-ver-16.8,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.2,vc_responsive


There are some simple things you can do in order to make the most out of your candle, increase its lifespan, and achieve maximum scent and burn time.


By following these instructions you will enhance your experience with Wicker Me Wax handmade candles.

   Upon first burn, allow wax to reach a full burn pool before extinguishing. This is wherein the melted wax completely reaches the edges of the container.

   Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Make certain that the wick embers are not glowing.

   Do not burn near anything that could potentially catch fire, such as bedding, carpet, books, paper, or other flammable decorative items.

   Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets while burning.

   Trim wick height to 1/4″ before burning, and discontinue usage when there is 1/2″ of wax left in candle container.

   Place candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface to avoid breakage or heat damage.

   Keep the wax pool within the candle free from wick trimmings, matches, and any debris at all times.

   Keep the burning candle away from any drafts, vents, ceiling fans, and air currents to prevent rapid or uneven burning, and soot or flame flare-ups.

   Do not burn too many candles in a small room or in a tight space. Candles burn best in a well-ventilated room.

   Do not touch or move a burning candle when the wax is still in liquid form. If for any reason you must, pick up the container below the burn pool to avoid burning your hand, and transport the candle as slowly and steadily as possible.

   Do not use a knife or any sharp object to remove wax drippings from the candle container, as it can scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break.

   If burning more than one candle at a time, keep them at least three inches apart.

   The safest way to extinguish a candle is with a snuffer. Blowing candles out can cause wax splatters.

   Do not use a candle as a night light.

   Do not use water to extinguish your candle, as it can cause glass breakage.